LAWRENCE — A post-commencement tradition at KU begins May 15 — summer construction.
Memorial Drive will be closed to through traffic for Phase 2 reconstruction. There will be access to some street parking on the Snow Hall side.
Two small projects will close portions of Jayhawk Boulevard west of Sunflower Drive in May:
- Closed to through traffic near the Lilac Lane traffic booth from May 15-22
- Closed to eastbound traffic May 22-June 2
Multiple projects will affect Naismith Drive:
- The intersection of Naismith Drive and Crescent Road closed to through traffic, including sidewalks, May 15-21 and again from May 30-Aug. 1
- 15th Street to Sunnyside (between Murphy and DeBruce) closed May 22-26
- 18th Street to 19th Street closed May 15 until August
Please note that this is an abbreviated list of construction closures. Go online for a complete look at construction closures and further details from Facilities Design & Planning.